Exercising WELL™ Plus Weekly Email Coaching
- Strengthen your motivation for exercise
- Have the right balance of strength, stamina and mobility
- Be confident you know how to exercise in the right way for your body
- Learn how to make exercise fit your life without doing too much too soon
- Five doable segments per week, for four weeks, delivered right to your inbox.
- Spending just 10-15 minutes a day at the time of day that works best for you.
- Weekly email coaching with Janet to help you stay on track, learn how to work through challenges, and personalize what you are learning.
- Unlimited access to all the information even after you have completed the program, with downloadable exercises that make it easy to continue.
- be doing an exercise program that leaves you feeling better each day
- be confident you know how to exercise in the right way for your body
- have a balance of exercises for stamina, mobility, and strength
- know how to be self-motivated so your life doesn't get in the way.
- Step 1: You start with a kick-off coaching call with me, so I can get to know you and what you want from exercise.
- Step 2: Get started on your first week of the four-week program, completing segments at your own pace during the week.
- Step 3: At the end of each week, we connect through email to answer your questions, discuss any challenges, and personalize the information.
Tired of starting and stopping an exercise program?
Ready to become a regular exerciser without becoming an exercise fanatic?
With the combined power of coaching and the convenience of online programs you will:
With inspiration and guidance each step of the way.
Start with a kick off coaching call with me.
Begin the Start WELL program, with step-by-step guidance through your first month
By the end of the first month you will:
At the end of the month, you decide if you want to continue with email coaching, upgrade to weekly telephone coaching for $185 per month, or remain in the online program for $15 a month.
Inspired by the incredible power of exercise to improve health, I began my career by obtaining a masters in clinical exercise physiology. Over the years I have worked as part of health care teams, prescribing exercise for people with obesity, disabilities, heart disease, diabetes, depression, arthritis, and many other health concerns. I have built a toolbox for overcoming these challenges and helping clients improve health and quality of life through movement.
After personally experiencing the power of combining mindfulness and movement, sixteen years ago I added yoga and mindfulness meditation to my professional training.
I eventually realized, though, that all the great news about how movement and mindfulness improves health was not enough to inspire sustainable motivation. I decided to dive into the science of motivation and formally gain skills based on this science. Now, as a certified health and wellness coach, I’ve added tools to inspire lasting healthy changes.
My mission is end the struggle with exercise motivation and provide approaches to exercise that leave you feeling whole, for your whole-life!