Plus Weekly Email Coaching
- Broken down into five 15-minute sessions a week for one month. Complete them at the time that works best for you.
- Daily emails with the link for the session that day. One click and you are there for simple and easy access each day.
- A coaching email personally from me at the end of each week to answer questions, strategize, and personalize the information
- Downloads, videos, audios, and clearly written information to support you with putting know-how into action
- The Exercising WELL tracking and learning app
What makes Exercising WELL different?
Weekly Coaching: More than accountability, encouragement and support, coaching is the science of building self-motivation. Through a research-based process, we start with a kick off call to clarify your Why for exercise right now and then use that each week to keep what you are doing aligned with your Why. Week by week you learn how to make exercise a personally valuable resource for you to feel better be healthy and keep moving forward, even when life happens. Clients say this regular guidance is what makes all the difference.
Science-based, user-friendly, online resources: Even for those not-so-tech-savvy, this program gives you the know-how to exercise in the right way for your body, stay away from myth and marketing based exercises, and craft a plan for exercises that fit your body and your life.
Start WELL™: Most programs start by over challenging the body, ignoring the basics of exercise science, leaving you sore and tired until your body 'gets used to it'. The problem is, this sets you up for injury and trains your brain to avoid exercise in the future. The first step to Exercising WELL is called Start WELL. This is a month-long program that is designed to give you a structured start so you are confident you are not doing too much too soon. Instead you will be building a strong foundation of a well balanced exercise program that is build to last.
Step by step guidance and support:
By the end of the first month of Exercising WELL you will have:
- A stronger core and pelvic floor without ever doing sit ups and planks
- A balanced exercise routine with just the right amount of cardio, strength, balance and flexibility exercises integrated into your life
- The skills for adapting your program so your body or your life no longer get in the way of exercising regularly .
- Greater confidence you know how to self motivate for exercise
- The ability to use exercise for reducing stress and feeling better each day.
Ready to start Exercising WELL?
- Step 1: click here to enroll and get started right away
- Step 2: kick off coaching call this week with Janet
- Step 3: Each week continue building your foundation for Exercising WELL with three more weekly coaching emails.
At the end of the first month you decide the next step right for you:
- Continue with weekly email coaching for $45 per month
- Switch to weekly video conference or telephone coaching for $195 per month
- Continue Exercising WELL without coaching using the wealth of information in the online program and community support for $15 per month. I am still only an email away to answer any questions.
When your body is keeping you stuck and
your mind does not know how to get unstuck,
it’s time to start Exercising WELL ™
Inspired by the incredible power of exercise to improve health, I began my career by obtaining a masters in clinical exercise physiology. Over the years I have worked as part of health care teams, prescribing exercise for people with obesity, disabilities, heart disease, diabetes, depression, arthritis, and many other health concerns. I have built a toolbox for overcoming these challenges and helping clients improve health and quality of life through movement.
After personally experiencing the power of combining mindfulness and movement, sixteen years ago I added yoga and mindfulness meditation to my professional training.
I eventually realized, though, that all the great news about how movement and mindfulness improves health was not enough to inspire sustainable motivation. I decided to dive into the science of motivation and formally gain skills based on this science. Now, as a certified health and wellness coach, I’ve added tools to inspire lasting healthy changes.
My mission is end the struggle with exercise motivation and provide approaches to exercise that leave you feeling whole, for your whole-life!